Dear ESCR members,
we would like to thank all members for their contribution and efforts in regard to this years electronic voting.
All five points have been approved.
1. Approval of the minutes of the last General Assembly from October 2019
The minutes have been approved.
2. Change of statutes
– Point 11.2. > Shortening the term of office of the Executive Committee from 3 to 2 years.
– Point 14 > Shortening the term of office of the Committee Members from 3 to 2 years.
Both changes have been approved. The new version of the statutes can be found HERE.
3. Nominations new Executive Committee (starting 2020)
The new Executive Committee (2020-2020) has been approved. More details can be found HERE.
4. Re-election of the controllers
Both controllers are approved for one more year.
5. Approval of membership fees 2021
The membership fees 2021 are approved.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the ESCR Office.