We would like to invite you the 4th School of Cardiac Diagnostics from January 29 – February 2, 2020.
The school will take place at “Hotel Lev” in Ljubljana/Slovenia.
Following practical and scientific topics will be covered:
– Clinical use and some technical aspects of CT,MR,ECHO
– Use of various contrast agents with some current issues inclusively pre-and intradiagnostic medication
– Established and some new aspects of cardiac hemodynamics, ischemic heart disease inclusively dynamic myocardial perfusion and its regulation,
– MR- myocardial viability and tissue characterization, cardiomyopathies, pericardial diseases, congenital and acquired cardio-vascular and valvular diseases and some minimal invasive therapeutic approaches (TAVI), 4D-Flow using MR or CT
– Participation in real cardiac CT and MR studies at the University Clinical Center in Ljubljana
– Interactive reading sessions with experts – invited speakers
– Case studies from participants
For a good interaction between audience and faculty, the maximum number of participants is limited to 30.
Accommodation is not included but rooms are available at a reduced price at Hotel Lev****
The course has been endorsed by ESCR.
The School has been awarded with 40 CME credits by Slovenian Medical Chamber.
You can register via email: email@example.com.
€ 600 registration fee includes lectures, lunch, dinner and two coffee breaks per day.
We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you in Ljubljana.
Maja Pirnat and Rainer Rienmueller