General Assembly & Electronic Voting
Dear ESCR member,
due to the fact that the ESCR 2020 Dubrovnik congress will not take place as planned, the annual General Assembly needs to be organised differently this year. There will be no face-to-face General Assembly, but all points which require a voting will be done electronically.
Active full members, full members – nuclear medicine and resident members in good standing having paid their membership fees for 2020 shall have the right to vote. These members will receive the email with the voting link and login details on Tuesday, October 6, in the morning.
Start: Tuesday, October 06, 10:00 CEST
End: Monday, October 12, 23:59 CEST
1. Approval of the minutes of the last General Assembly from October 2019. You can download the minutes HERE.
2. Change of statutes
– Point 11.2.: Shortening the term of office of the Executive Committee from 3 to 2 years.
– Point 14: Shortening the term of office of the Committee Members from 3 to 2 years.
3. Nominations new Executive Committee (starting 2020)
4. Re-election of the controllers
5. Approval of membership fees 2021
We are using the secure voting system Polyas.
If you are an active full member, full members – nuclear medicine or resident member but do not receive an invitation email on Tuesday, October 06, please first check your spam folder or contact the ESCR Office.
The result of the voting will be announced within October 2020.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.