The European Society of Cardiovascular Radiology (ESCR) lends itself as a forum for interaction and stimulation in the field of cardiovascular radiology. Our members are radiologists engaged in practice, teaching or research in Europe and/or with European passport (Full Members), non-radiologist physicians, radiographers, physicists, members of other scientific disciplines and individual members of commercial companies with a special interest in the field of radiology (Associate Members), and radiologists engaged in practice, teaching or research, residing outside Europe and/or with non-European passport (Corresponding Members). In addition, our members are also Nuclear Medicine Specialists engaged in practice, teaching and/or research in fields related to cardiovascular imaging in Europe or with a European passport.
A membership with the ESCR is subject to an annual fee:
|Regular Full Member
|Reduced Full Member
(for members of national cardiovascular radiology societies and/or working group only)*
|Regular Full Member – Nuclear Medicine
|Reduced Full Member – Nuclear Medicine
(for members of a national nuclear medicine society and/or working group only)*
|Regular Corresponding Member
|Reduced Corresponding Member
(for members of a cardiovascular radiology society and/or working group only)*
|Regular Associate Member||€ 100,00|
All membership types require a proof of profession.
*Requires a proof of membership with a national cardiovascular radiology society or working group which has to be sent to the ESCR Office within 5 days of membership application.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL SYSTEM 2017 IS CLOSED. MEMBERSHIP SYSTEM 2018 WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM DECEMBER 2017 ONWARDS.
If you still wish to apply/renew your membership 2017, please send an email to email@example.com.
YOUR ESCR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Representation of Cardiovascular Radiology on European level
- Personal ESCR account with access to Member’s directory (MyUserArea)
- Reduced congress subscription rate (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Record all your cases on CT and MR in the MRCT-Registry by ESCR
- Receive online access to the ESCR EPOS Database
- Gain online access to the abstracts of the ESCR electronically
- Subscribe to the International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging at a reduced subscription fee
- Sign up for the Cardiovascular Imaging Examination and/or Subspecialty Diploma
- Membership certificate
- ESOR scholarship programme
- ESOR fellowship programme
- ESCR newsletter
COOPERATION WITH NATIONAL CARDIOVASCULAR SOCIETIES AND WORKING GROUPS
In 2010 the ESCR started coopeartions with National Cardiac Radiology Societies to offer their members a reduced membership with ESCR for only EUR 20,00 per person. We want to thank these societies for their coopeartion and for fostering the exchange of experts in cardiovascular radiology on a nationwide level:
- Bulgarian Society of Cardiothoracic Radiology (BSCTR) - www.bsctr.bg
- French Society of Cardiovascular Imaging (SFICV) - www.sficv.com
- Cardiovascular Section of the German Radiological Society "AG Herz- und Gefäßdiagnostik" (DRG) - www.ag-herz.drg.de
- Cardiac Imaging Section of the Swiss Society of Radiology (SGR-SSR) - www.sgr-ssr.ch/
- Cardiac Imaging Section of the Belgian Radiological Society (RBRS) - www.rbrs.org
- Società Italiana Radiologia Medica (SIRM) - www.sirm.org
- Cardiovascular Section of the Dutch Society of Radiology - www.radiologen.nl
- Latvian Association of Cardiovascular Radiology - http://www.radiologija.lv
- Society of Specialists in Cardiovascular Radiology (SSCR)