ESCR 2017 Abstract Submission is closed
We would like to thank all submitters for their contribution in regard to the ESCR 2017 Abstract Submission!
The notifications of acceptance/rejection have already been sent to the submitters - if you have not received an email, please contact the ESCR Office via firstname.lastname@example.org. The detailed time schedule of your presentation will be sent by beginning of August.
ACCEPTED FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
The detailed scientific programme will be available in due time and you will be sent your programme schedule.
Please prepare your presentation in power point format (16:9). No personal laptops, notebooks or computers are allowed for your oral presentation. You are kindly asked to upload your presentation in the Media Center onsite in Milan, at least 2 hours before your talk.
ACCEPTED FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Accepted posters will be displayed in the EPOSTM Area. EPOSTM, the Electronic Presentation Online System, is the electronic format of the scientific exhibition developed by the European Congress of Radiology (ECR). EPOSTM offers a much greater flexibility than traditional scientific exhibits and provides better options for scientific communication.
All accepted posters can be viewed online during the congress from October 12-14.
EPOS/Poster Submission Deadline:
Deadline for the poster submission is July 30, 2017.
Kindly note that poster submission is only open to those who previously submitted an abstract.
- The submission of abstracts (online only) will be possible within the above indicated deadlines
- The abstract submission system, together with full instructions and guidelines can be accessed via a link on the ESCR website www.escr.org
- Scientific abstracts (oral and poster exhibits) must be structured as follows:
Purpose - Materials and Methods - Results - Conclusions
- Abstract texts may not exceed 250 words and have to be submitted in English language only
- Posters already in the c-Poster/EPOS™ database may not be re-submitted to ESCR. Accepted abstracts will be published by the ESCR Office
- ESCR appreciates and encourages the submission of abstracts from young radiologists. Therefore, young abstract presenters under the age of 35 will again have the opportunity to apply for the YAP Programme after acceptance of their abstracts. They will then receive free congress registration and 2 nights accommodation.